Paris is one of the world’s leading business and cultural hubs influencing politics, education, media, science, and the arts housing plenty of multinational companies, many of whom are the employers of our graduates. Paris extends out to a wide spectrum of innovative and traditional economic sectors offering fruitful career opportunities for our students.
Situated in the heart of Paris, inside beautifully renovated premises, the campus Paris Eiffel is conveniently accessible by all means of transportation. Just steps away from the magnificent Eiffel Tower, this four-story modern and convivial infrastructure offers quality learning environment and provides an interactive student life.
School building comprises of:
- 60 spacious classrooms fully equipped with latest technology
- Large lecture theatre holding up to 400 seats
- Student cafeteria with a patio
- A MediaCentre
- Rest and lounge area for students
- Campus equipped with WIFI access
- Administrative and Student Services offices
- A garden courtyard
Jacques Restignat Student Residence
680€ for 4 weeks
36, avenue du Président Wilson
Comfort of Home
Amazing campus in Paris